1. However, no Products will be accepted if (a) the Products have been damaged by the User (b) if there is a change in the quality, quantity or other characteristics of the Product (c) if the product returned is not the Product that was delivered (d) any other circumstances that the Website and/or the Seller may notify or deem appropriate from time to time. However, it Is pertinent to note that any replacement has to be notified to the Website within 14 days from the time of the delivery to the User.
2 We offer no refunds in any case of a custom-made products as we cannot re-use or re-sale for the individual according to their custom design), there is no resale value, and thus we are not required to accept returns, unless there is any deviation from the specifications provided by the Customer in the product delivered by the Website.
3. In case of returns:
1. Return/size exchange should be initiated within 14 days of order delivery.
2. The tags on the product should be intact.
3. The product should be unwashed, unused and in an undamaged condition.
4. The item needs to be returned along with the original packaging.
4. Refunds shall be against a valid RVP slip/written confirmation from the courier company that the RVP has been done for a particular shipment/order.
5. In case of any discrepancy in the status of reverse pick up of a Product, (where the Users claims the Product has been returned, while our system suggests otherwise) refund will be initiated only if the Users successfully furnishes the RVP slip given at the time of the pick-up.
6. Designmee.in will not be liable for the products returned by mistake. In circumstances where a product not belonging to Designmee.in is returned by mistake, Designmee.in is not accountable for misplacement or replacement of the product and is not responsible for its delivery back to the User.
7. Size exchange can be availed and if there is a price differential, the same will have to be paid by the customer. Please take note that this is applicable only on Products that are exchangeable, as mentioned on the product page.
8. In case a User does not raise a refund claim as per the Terms, the User shall be ineligible for a refund. In the event, the refund facility is not available in full or in part for certain Products, the User shall not be entitled to a refund in respect of such Products.
9. All Products ordered by the User shall be eligible to be replaced in accordance with the Designmee replacement policy as indicated herein above, if the Product delivered is damaged, soiled or is different from the Product specifications mentioned on the Website. Designmee.in will accept return or size exchange of a Product only in accordance with the returns policy of the respective product/ section.
10. Where the Product replaced is of a higher value than the Product returned, the User shall be liable to pay the differential charges by way of any of the payment method mentioned herein
11. Where the Product replaced is of a lower value, the Website may at its discretion issue a voucher or credit note for the differential value and the User that may use such voucher, subject to terms and conditions stated therein, for another transaction on the Website.
12. Refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For cash on delivery transactions, the User has the option to receive the refund of the product value, without any interest or damage, in any bank account via NEFT (for which the User shall have to share the bank details).
8.13. For payments made through electronic means like debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet etc. refund shall be made using the same payment mode.
14. The User acknowledges that the Website will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from non-processing an order or any delay in processing an order which is beyond control of the Website.
15. All Users shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made there under, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under and all other laws as may be applicable.